Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I got married.

My name is Molly and I have been happily married to the love of my life for about 10 days. Lately my new husband and I have been joking about "aw! It's our first drive in the car as a married couple!", or "aw! It's the first time I kicked you in the balls as your wife!"

We're going to have a lot of firsts in the next year or so, and this is where I plan on writing about them. The topics I plan on discussing here include finances, investing, budgeting, relationship maintenance, maybe some light talk about sex, and everything that I experience as a young newlywed.

I hope it will be entertaining; this is my first shot at something like this.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I didn't think married people had sex. Is that what you mean by light? ;-D

Molly said...

I guess you'll have to keep reading to find out! ;)