Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Delightful Little Surprise

This morning, as my alarm clock began to ring around a quarter to six, Husband was bustling around just getting ready to come to bed. His work schedule is forcing him to stay up all night, even on his off nights. As he got into bed, I reluctantly forced myself up, and did the first thing I do every morning: I headed for the bathroom. There was a post-it note on the bathroom mirror, something Husband and I use often when our schedules are flip-flopped in order to communicate important or semi-important messages. It said "Breakfast! Cinnamon rolls on the kitchen counter."

What a delight! Husband used his insomnia to give me a wonderful treat. It was so nice to enjoy a hot cinnamon roll with my usual coffee; but it was an even better treat to feel like such a special girl!

In other news: Major congratulations to one of my most loyal readers on welcoming a new baby boy into her family!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally off topic, but . . .
You have a Ravelry account with a stash, and you have listed a ball of Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn in Sea Blue in your stash.
Would you be interested in selling it?
I have started a pair of gloves from the end of a ball of this yarn and have run out of yarn with only one glove done.
You can contact me (or rather my mother) on Ravelry as villagemom.
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 240 pounds on every site. But for all I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 220 pounds on every page. But for all I found this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 240 dollars on every site. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Lola said...

Your faithful reader was here. I can't believe that it's been almost 8 months since the kid was born...and thus, your faithful reader hasn't harassed you for a new entry. Your faithful reader DEMANDS a new blog entry. Love - your faithful reader :)