Friday, March 6, 2009

Republicans are People Too!

If you know me, you know that I'm pretty outspoken about my political positions. I'm a pretty firm liberal, and I don't really get along with Republicans and other conservative politicians. I'm not afraid to mock major figureheads of the Republican party and I can be pretty ruthless.

Every once in a while, however, I am put back in my place. Watching this clip on the news this morning reminded me that even if I don't agree with some one's politics, that person is still a human who has fears, and hopes, and a family whom he loves, and who love him back.

2 comments:

MillielovesMolly said...

Thanks for helping me get a good cry in today! Geez LOUISE! You know they had a dog named Millie? In all seriousness, I love the way they interact. Really incredible.

Molly said...

Wow...I thought it was sweet, but I didn't cry.

;)